X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM Support

Will I be able to get hold of any XM support staff in any given hour of a day? Or is there a general timing for every inquiry that I have to make?

XM offer support to many different languages and I don't think that you will be having problem to reach out to their support because they offer a 24/7 support hotline, and are always ready even on heavy trading hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Graveetyh CFDs View Post
      XM offer support to many different languages and I don't think that you will be having problem to reach out to their support because they offer a 24/7 support hotline, and are always ready even on heavy trading hours.
      I have tried trading with them and found out that they really do have a good support which will help you anytime you need them.

Comment

What will you do if you appear to be losing more trades than making a profit? Will you stop for a while or keep on trading?

Comment

Originally posted by brian149 View Post
          What will you do if you appear to be losing more trades than making a profit? Will you stop for a while or keep on trading?
          Most of the times I stop for a while then still go on with my trading if I feel that my trades are in the right direction.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Plus500 offers only CFD service
          Working...
          X