X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus500 Trading experience

Do you have any trading experience with Plus500? How would you rate their performance as an online forex broker? Will you ever recommend them to other traders?

I tried trading through their demo account and I have to say that I am impressed with the simple looking platform that they have. Their platform is not the normal forex platform you can see online because I think Plus500 own their platform.

Comment

They have good spreads and I never experienced platform slowdown with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie the Cash-Strapped View Post
        They have good spreads and I never experienced platform slowdown with them.
        do they offer demo account?

Comment

Plus500 in my opinion must be one of the top best forex brokers on the market, their platform is fast and accurate. I have never experienced any delays. I would recommend opening a demo account before you start trading, it is free and helped me before I started trading with my own money.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainiac Boy View Post
            Plus500 in my opinion must be one of the top best forex brokers on the market, their platform is fast and accurate. I have never experienced any delays. I would recommend opening a demo account before you start trading, it is free and helped me before I started trading with my own money.
            have you signed-up for a real money account with them now? If yes, how does it goes?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse

NOTE

80.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
            See more
            See less

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Plus500 offers only CFD service
            Working...
            X