X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading experience with Plus500

I wanted to make a shift in forex trading after my experience with binary options. Before I go full blast engaging with Plus500, I want to know what are your trading experiences with this broker?

My friend do suggest to me that Plus500 offers a lot, so he wanted me to experience the same thing but I am still on the process of knowing what it could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonichiz View Post
      My friend do suggest to me that Plus500 offers a lot, so he wanted me to experience the same thing but I am still on the process of knowing what it could be.
      You need to try signing-up an account with them so you may know what's in store for new traders. You may have the option of trying out the demo account with them first then try the real one later on if you are satisfied with their platform. I do have a very gratifying trading experience with them, so I suggest you try it now.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse

NOTE

80.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
      See more
      See less

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Plus500 offers only CFD service
      Working...
      X