X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your experience with CM Trading

For those who are trading with CM Trading, care to share your experiences with this brokerage? Are their services good and is there something that we should avoid from them?

The maximum leverage that they offer is 200:1 which I think is a good ratio. Just be careful when using leverage as it is very risky.

Comment

One feature I liked about them is the CopyCat which is available on the Sirix web based trading platform. You can copy and follow other traders which is a great way to earn.

Comment

They have a good presence here in South Africa due to their local license from the FSB. It is nice to see a broker that is safe for Forex traders here in my country.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie07 View Post
          The maximum leverage that they offer is 200:1 which I think is a good ratio. Just be careful when using leverage as it is very risky.
          They have an extensive education materials as well. Personally, I learned a lot from the free one-on-one training.

Comment

See more data about CM TRADING, find and apply to employments that match your abilities, and associate with individuals to propel your vocation. CM Trading's organizers have consolidated long periods of experience to make a one-stop goal for web based exchanging. CM Trading spends significant time in Forex, Futures, and Commodity,

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Plus500 offers only CFD service
            Working...
            X