X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade With Confidence

Trade With Confidence

Dear Trader,

Are you tired of high fees, in some cases, and artificial spreads making your fees to trade in pure high? Nero has a solution for just that. Trade Nero employs a straight forward, low fee structure with no hidden fees or artificial spreads with fantastic leverage. Simple as black and white:

• Stocks at just $ 0.005 per share

• Currencies at just 0.4 per Pip

• Leverage up to 1: 100 for Stocks, 1: 1000 for Currencies

• 5000 Stocks available on all major Markets around the world

Click here to sign up and start trading - www.tradenero.com

Trade Nero also offers free competition in the monthly competition where the winner receives a funded account with $ 250,000 buying power.

Monthly Trading Competition

Future Trader,

The trade of Nero hosts a free to enter monthly competition where traders can put their skills to the test. Each month, traders battle to win a fund account with a buying power of $ 250,000! Simply sign up for the competition and start trading!

Kind regards,

The Trade Nero team

Broker offers good conditions, but such conditions can be found not only here. In general, I don't understand when the forums are engaged in frank advertising, it is the place for traders and communication, for those who share their knowledge and observations, positive and negative experiences. I can already find all the information about the broker on the Internet. It would be better to have more discussions about strategies and approaches, especially when it comes about newbies.

Comment

Information about brokers can be easily found on the internet, indeed. Offhand, I can this recommend instaforex review. I agree, we should have more discussions and sharing our experience is the idea of any forum.

Comment

I would like to see not only advertising, but also a full description of all the broker's conditions. This would allow us to understand what is being advertised in this forum. To some extent it isn't even respect, I would like to share knowledge and opinions about brokers, trading and experience.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Plus500 offers only CFD service
        Working...
        X