X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On buying bitcoins?

Were you able to trade bitcoin? I heard that they are in their all-time high, is it possible to buy and trade bitcoins now, or do I need to wait for it to slow down?

But right now, Bitcoin's Price Is Now Down 20% from Its $5,000 High so if there were a bearish direction on bitcoin and you are a volume trader, you need to get those money rolling, and wait til they gain back their momentum, because it was predicted that the price of bitcoin will reach it's peak on the last month of this year.

Comment

Right now the price for bitcoin keep shrinking and it is $4200 compare to the last week high that they have. This is due to the uncertainty of bitcoin in the China market.

Comment

If you believe that bitcoin will rise up after the consequent bearish movement, then try etoro for bitcoin

Comment

There are several uncertainties about the China market at the moment but I believe it is just temporary issue that is affecting the price drop. Check out ethereum also.

Comment

Is it possible to make money through bitcoin without purchasing anything?

Comment

Bitcoin price will grow. So if you want to make some money, you can buy it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Plus500 offers only CFD service
              Working...
              X