X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utrader platform

What are the main features of utrader platform? Do they have profitable special trades for us?

I personally thinks that Utrader platform is a simple one, not that much complex things to see, only High Low options. It is very basic and very suitable for new traders

Comment

Originally posted by fox642 View Post
      I personally thinks that Utrader platform is a simple one, not that much complex things to see, only High Low options. It is very basic and very suitable for new traders
      I agree, new traders should try using Utrader platform. They even have a very nice payout of up to 90%

Comment

Are there bonuses for new traders of Utrader?

Comment

Yes, Utrader has interesting bonuses I think. They're risk-free order and money from a turnover. Their terms can be specified in an online chat (they are provided personally). But both can be very useful. Competent use of a risk-free order allows you to make quite a lot of money, and you can get up to 5% from turnover. But the percentage is negotiated individually.

Comment

How are things with cryptocurrency on Utrader? If there are many crypts, do not even answer. Nowadays some forex brokers want to win the laurels of crypto-exchanges. It disgusts me. I'm looking for a broker where there is absolutely no crypt or very few of it.

Comment

Well, Utrader is just what you need. There's just a couple of currencies, purely symbolically to support the honor of the regiment.

Comment

Well, you are talking in vain. I on the contrary want this broker to add crypts. This is beneficial. And any prejudices can be left for religious fanatics. If you can make money on something here and now, why should you refuse such pleasure? I don't get it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Plus500 offers only CFD service
                Working...
                X