X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utrader platform

What are the main features of utrader platform? Do they have profitable special trades for us?

I personally thinks that Utrader platform is a simple one, not that much complex things to see, only High Low options. It is very basic and very suitable for new traders

Comment

Originally posted by fox642 View Post
      I personally thinks that Utrader platform is a simple one, not that much complex things to see, only High Low options. It is very basic and very suitable for new traders
      I agree, new traders should try using Utrader platform. They even have a very nice payout of up to 90%

Comment

Are there bonuses for new traders of Utrader?

Comment

Yes, Utrader has interesting bonuses I think. They're risk-free order and money from a turnover. Their terms can be specified in an online chat (they are provided personally). But both can be very useful. Competent use of a risk-free order allows you to make quite a lot of money, and you can get up to 5% from turnover. But the percentage is negotiated individually.

Comment

How are things with cryptocurrency on Utrader? If there are many crypts, do not even answer. Nowadays some forex brokers want to win the laurels of crypto-exchanges. It disgusts me. I'm looking for a broker where there is absolutely no crypt or very few of it.

Comment

Well, Utrader is just what you need. There's just a couple of currencies, purely symbolically to support the honor of the regiment.

Comment

Well, you are talking in vain. I on the contrary want this broker to add crypts. This is beneficial. And any prejudices can be left for religious fanatics. If you can make money on something here and now, why should you refuse such pleasure? I don't get it.

Comment

Utrader has only two crypto-pairs and doesn't allow trading on a demo. This is the biggest con for me, because it is unclear what particular advantages I can get if I decide to change the broker. And most importantly, of course, the minimum deposit is VERY large! They aren't eager to get new traders at all! When contacting the support, they recommend opening the deposit and promise to help, but only after opening. And do I need this?

Comment

These are just words. But it's interesting about signals. I bet, Utrader provides them too, doesn't it?

Comment

No. I get signals from other source, I can't say from which one in order for it not to be advertisement, but they are oriented for Utrader accounts, and this is something. If interested, you can google. Actually, I wanted to say that there is a good technical base here. Assets for analysis and work are available. The platform was recently updated. Now there're almost no lags. Moreover, there are a lot of analytical materials and the relevance of educational materials is monitored.

Comment

I don't quite get it, what methods can help you make money besides your broker's and analysts' signals?

Comment

Signals are nonsense! When I opened an account on Utrader, my financial consultant advised me so many of these advisers! I used one of the proposed trading systems purely out of interest – 6 out of 10 orders were a loss. At the same time I have 7 out of 10 profitable trades when trading myself and then the average profitability is about zero. Then I switched to the usual trading on news and it worked out. Unfortunately, Utrader's profitability sometimes changes, on my expiration exactly for some reason, and not always in a logical way, but if there are no obligations on the volume of orders, then you can open orders when proposing the maximum rates. I was waiting for such moments at first, and then agreed with my manager. It turned out you can do it as well))

Comment

The best way is to follow you signals, you just need to learn to understand the market. The basics of technical analysis are very simple. Entering the market at points of price approaching support or resistance levels and correctly calculating the option expiration time is a ready strategy. Visit the ASSET PRICE LIVE CHART page and draw - everything is bright and clear there. For example, take EUR/USD pair which once or twice of each day gets to the support and resistance lines. An approaching moment can be considered as a signal.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Plus500 offers only CFD service
                            Working...
                            X