X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rokyn
    started a topic Olymp Trade review

Olymp Trade review

Hi! what are you thinking about olymptrade? trusted?

• Rokyn
    replied
    I don't think so. Until the Brexit ends, the pound will remain the most unpredictable currency. The foundation of the trader's success in stable forecasts, and the pound is now overly politicized.

Leave a comment:

• Yberi
    replied
    I think that traders get too high profits with the pound, due to increased volatility, that's why they reduced their leverage. This is the way to regulate traders' profits.

Leave a comment:

• Gishke
    replied
    I would venture to suggest that the administration of OLYMP TRADE consider pairs with a pound to be too volatile and therefore reduces leverage. I see no other explanation.

Leave a comment:

• Skill
    replied
    I noticed that the leverage is different for different currencies. This is acceptable if you compare cryptocurrencies with regular currencies, the maximum cryptocurrency leverage is xlO, but why GBPJPY maximum leverage is x50, and for EURJPY-x200? This is completely incomprehensible to my mind.

Leave a comment:

• Yberi
    replied
    No, it won't work. I agree, this is inconvenient. You have to switch charts with labels in the menu, but when switching, all Indicators are transferred. And this is convenient. So you're able to trace the relationship and divergence in charts of different assets.

Leave a comment:

• Gishke
    replied
    Is it possible to divide the screen into several parts to track several charts simultaneously?

Leave a comment:

• Skill
    replied
    I would recommend starting every day with a fundamental and a technical analysis and only then switching to work. As soon as you determine the levels of support and resistance, you can start searching for the optimal point of entry into the market and exit from the transactions, if they were opened earlier. At this stage, indicators and other factors, such as economic news, would be useful. Olymp trade's conditions are great for this – the indicators, the technical analysis page and the economic calendar.

Leave a comment:

• Gishke
    replied
    What else can be used as a reference point in addition to graphs?

Leave a comment:

• Rokyn
    replied
    And what did I say? Focusing on the most of the traders' opinion isn't really a reliable thing. It's easier to work on technical indicators. In the Olymp trade platform, you can set several indicators below the chart right away.

Leave a comment:

• Gishke
    replied
    So, I looked at how the sentiment indicator works and realized that it's quite a peculiar tool. Half of the time it shows 50/50 and in such conditions it's quite difficult to draw conclusions ragarding future trends.

Leave a comment:

• Rokyn
    replied
    Social trading actually involves copying of transactions and strictly speaking trading with the Sentiment indicator is just a kind of social trading. The indicator might help you in studying trading and might also be useful during the first steps, but I wouldn't recommend you dwelling on it. It's better to learn how to analyse the market yourself, although Sentiment can be useful sometimes when you, for example, identify a trend on the news. By the way, brokers rarely offer this indicator for margin trading on forex. I think it's one of Olymp's advantages.

Leave a comment:

• Gishke
    replied
    I see. And generally, can this indicator be practically applied? Should I study it more thoroughly?

Leave a comment:

• Droid
    replied
    This indicator reflects the ratio between buys and sells of Olymp Trade clients'. If the amount of deals is the same, it means either traders don't see the trend or there are simply no deals. The last thing usually happens at night.

Leave a comment:

• Gishke
    replied
    I've noticed that there's the Sentiments indicator on Olymp's platform, but it often doesn't show anything, i mean, 50/50. What can it be connected with?

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Plus500 offers only CFD service
Working...
X