X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravagerry View Post
    At the moment I’m thinking about the way to deposit. I checked some info and think this can be helpful according the current discussions. I had a conversation with support team and you should take into account the following. you can make withdrawal only by the payments methods you did the deposits. For example, you want to use the skrill and credit card from time to time for withdrawal. First you have to send the funds via skrill and credit card separately. Once you done - you are able to use the both methods.
    This practice doesn’t make any sense! Why do they create these obstacles to withdraw funds at any time using any method you prefer? I find it suspicious.

Comment

• It does make sense if you think about it. This is the part of the “know your customer” practice. It is meant to prevent money laundry. Let’s say you’ve decided to kidnap Trump’s wife and get some Monero coins for letting her go. In order to get the cash you would only need to transfer cryptocurrency to some other wallet, then to Olymp Trade, then to your credit card/bank account. And no one would ever know these are Trump’s money. I think that compliance with KYC rule is part of the commitments Olymp Trade made to FinaCom and International Financial Commission. So I wouldn’t say it's suspicious. Vice versa - very good omen

Comment

• Sounds good. I’ve made a quick research on FinaCom - you see, I’m a big fan of talking to support and extra research, lol - I’ve found they guarantee up to 20 000 euros payouts to the clients of forex and cfd brokers who’s funds were lost due to any problems on the broker’s side. This is a piece of good news and sounds like a very professional approach.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Plus500 offers only CFD service
        Working...
        X