X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would venture to suggest that the administration of OLYMP TRADE consider pairs with a pound to be too volatile and therefore reduces leverage. I see no other explanation.

Comment

• I think that traders get too high profits with the pound, due to increased volatility, that's why they reduced their leverage. This is the way to regulate traders' profits.

Comment

• I don't think so. Until the Brexit ends, the pound will remain the most unpredictable currency. The foundation of the trader's success in stable forecasts, and the pound is now overly politicized.

Comment

• I'd argue regarding the pound. Pound's been really pleasing lately. I haven't seen intraday movements by 100 point for a long time already.

Comment

• The pound rarely moves 100 points in half an hour. And bitcoin can even move by 1000 points, what it recently demonstrated. Given the leverage of 1x10, the potential profit is astronomical. So I'm all for bitcoin!

Comment

• You actually complained yourself about political uncertainty as a factor of instability, and at the same time you give bitcoin as an example?!

Comment

• According to the tech. analysis bitcoin's no longer under consolidation. Isn't this an example of good predictability?

Comment

• Exactly! Bitcoin movement is predicted by technical analysis. There is nothing better than a predictable profit) It's especially nice that I managed to withdraw all the profit to my card with absolutely no commission.

Comment

• And why should there be a commission, if you earned money on bitcoin? There are no commissions when transferring cryptocurrency. Or am I wrong?

Comment

• Olymp has dollar and euro accounts. Accordingly, the withdrawal is also made in dollars or euros. What bitcoin has to do with this?

Comment

• When withdrawing to the card, brokers hold at least 3% of the withdrawn amount. Each of them except Olymptrade. That's what's nice.

Comment

• Here it is, I see. And how to get a cryptocurrency account?

Comment

• I would transfer with skrill. This payment system allows you to convert different currencies and commissions are quite good.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Plus500 offers only CFD service
                            Working...
                            X