X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I did, I put money through skrill, and it was on my balance straight away. So far I like the feature list, especially the technical indicators, you can do the analysis right in the trading terminal, very convenient.
    http://j-p-g.net/if/2018/03/23/0109626001521827007.jpg

Comment

I still can't bring myself to open a real account, as I don't have much experience and I trade on demo. I'm still learning about all the trading peculiarities, but as a newbie I found terminal very convenient.

Comment

I registered on olymp trade. I've tried trading with a demo account a couple of times. It didn't go well. So I stopped. Even forgot about this broker. And then I recieved an offer on my email to try a risk free deal. Does anyone know anything about it?

Comment

Yes. This broker sometimes has such offers. A risk free deal means you can make one deal without any risks. If the deal is succesful, you get the profit. If not, you don't lose anything.

Comment

Olymp attracted me by its smal initial deposit. Only 10$. And the minimal bet is 1$. You can't make a lot this way, of course, but it's good for the beginning. And when withdrawing there's no commission at all.

Comment

Traders beware, i was once a victim to a scam broker who took my funds,ignored my calls and blocked my account till i was able to find this simple steps i followed to get all my funds back. i will gladly help anyone going through had times with any broker without charge. feel free to contact me with serenamcathur@gmail.com

Comment

There are two types of accounts. Standard and VIP. To get a VIP you need to deposit 2000$. Of course, not everyone has it, but you should aim for this. VIP account gives you an opportunity to get an increased profit percentage, fast money withdrawals, cosultations with a personal manager and risk-free deals on a deposit amount percentage.

Comment

I wanted to withdraw money from this broker. And got a refusal.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Plus500 offers only CFD service
                  Working...
                  X