X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I did, I put money through skrill, and it was on my balance straight away. So far I like the feature list, especially the technical indicators, you can do the analysis right in the trading terminal, very convenient.
    http://j-p-g.net/if/2018/03/23/0109626001521827007.jpg

Comment

I still can't bring myself to open a real account, as I don't have much experience and I trade on demo. I'm still learning about all the trading peculiarities, but as a newbie I found terminal very convenient.

Comment

I registered on olymp trade. I've tried trading with a demo account a couple of times. It didn't go well. So I stopped. Even forgot about this broker. And then I recieved an offer on my email to try a risk free deal. Does anyone know anything about it?

Comment

Yes. This broker sometimes has such offers. A risk free deal means you can make one deal without any risks. If the deal is succesful, you get the profit. If not, you don't lose anything.

Comment

Olymp attracted me by its smal initial deposit. Only 10$. And the minimal bet is 1$. You can't make a lot this way, of course, but it's good for the beginning. And when withdrawing there's no commission at all.

Comment

Traders beware, i was once a victim to a scam broker who took my funds,ignored my calls and blocked my account till i was able to find this simple steps i followed to get all my funds back. i will gladly help anyone going through had times with any broker without charge. feel free to contact me with serenamcathur@gmail.com

Comment

There are two types of accounts. Standard and VIP. To get a VIP you need to deposit 2000$. Of course, not everyone has it, but you should aim for this. VIP account gives you an opportunity to get an increased profit percentage, fast money withdrawals, cosultations with a personal manager and risk-free deals on a deposit amount percentage.

Comment

I wanted to withdraw money from this broker. And got a refusal.

Comment

Have you contacted the tech support? It's the first time I hear something like this about olymp. They could refuse in case you didn't go through verification or decided to withdraw to a card different from the one you mentioned during registration. They usually withdraw money very fast.

Comment

I'm such an idiot. I was told about the verification but of course I thought that I was the smartest. Or I actually didn't think anything, I just forgot. And when I started to withdraw my profit, I remembered. No verification – no money. It took me 2 days to send all the docs and get the approval. It's quite fast considering the fact that I had to send the selfie twice. I'm not wearing glasses on my passport photo, but on the selfie I did. So I had to take another photo, and it takes money. And what if they picked on something else?

Comment

Of course, you need to go through the verification in the very beginning. On olymp trade it is a fast process indeed. And on cryptocurrency exchanges it actually takes a lot of time. It took me more than 2 weeks to complete the verification there, and the main point is that no one replies to you in order to inform about the process. Support doesn't work at all basically. You can wait for a month and get a refuse, and then start all over again. Of course the exchanges have their own advantages, but I feel much better on olymp.

Comment

I'm glad you feel better there. And I'm not going to blame the exchanges. Personally, I trade crypto on olymp now. First, I traded crypto just on the exchange, and there are way more different cryptos there and everything is generally transparent. The quotations are formed basically before your eyes. In the meantime I also traded currency pairs on olymp. But then I gave up trading on the exchange. I still have some money on the account there in case I need it. But I trade crypto only on olymp now. They withdraw money in 20 min here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Plus500 offers only CFD service
                          Working...
                          X