X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will you say about zcash, what do you think of this currency?

Comment

I've seen that in the terminal, but I haven't traded with it yet, although I think that all cryptocurrencies are alike more or less.

Comment

Anyway, I tried to trade cryptocurrencies, I didn't really like it, I guess I have to practice on a demo account...

Comment

Of course, all the innovations should be tried and tested on a demo, and only then transer to a real account. In terms of cryptocurrency, I'd advise you to pay close attention to fundamental analysis.

Comment

Fundamental analysis is a very efficient tool for predicting the market behavior. I try to check out economic statistics as often as I can.

Comment

I used to underestimate the fundamental analysis. I ended up losing several quite large deposists=)

Comment

You're not the only one. Probably all traders have to face it sooner or later. But many lack nerves and stamina to withstand the difficulties.

Comment

Well, yes, the statistics show that 95% of traders lose their deposits and give up trading for good. To be honest though I don't completely believe it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Plus500 offers only CFD service
                  Working...
                  X