X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope you get your money back

Comment

I never said you should trade all the time. What I meant was testing new strategies and assets.

Comment

I got you wrong then) Btw, about new trading strategies, which ones are you using now?

Comment

I use several strategies. This way I can reduce risks a bit.

Comment

Well, I don't like doing several things at a time. I usually use correction based strategy.

Comment

Correction is a cool thing but the risks are somewhat too high...Could you recommend a couple of useful things?

Comment

There's a lot of information on the internet, including correction trading. I'd recommend you choose highly volatile assets.

Comment

So it means that cryptocurrency is the best choice for trading with this strategy?

Comment

You're a quick learner) That's right. These are the main assets I trade at the moment.

Comment

And what about analysis of these assets? It's just that cryptocurrencies seem to be backed only by demand. So what affects their price then?

Comment

There are plenty of factors that affect cryptocurrency price. The main one is safety. If you want to know more about that, just look it up on the internet.

Comment

It seems to be so difficult...I'm not that good for it yet. I prefer trading good old currency pairs.
                          https://image.prntscr.com/image/zyDL...X1adGt0viA.jpg

Comment

As the saying goes, to each his own. I try to trade both regular currencies and cryptocurrencies. At least it's some sort of diversification.

Comment

Since you're talking about cryptocurrencies, I discovered in the ripple terminal that people are talking about this currency a lot predicting its bright future.

Comment

I'm not really interested in the future of this currency, for me the main thing is - the opportunity to make money. Therefore recently I traded quite well on the ripple rollback, profitability although wasn't so big, something like 50%...(

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Plus500 offers only CFD service
                                Working...
                                X