X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far I've decided to draw away from using signals and trade on my own, otherwise all my skills will get lost.

Comment

But you can combine your own trading and trading on signals, can't you?

Comment

In my opinion, it's a very good decision about trading independently, because today the signals are profitable, tomorrow who knows...

Comment

I don't know what's so hard about making analytics yourself and trading on your own calmly, I don't see the use in buying signals.

Comment

Well, you now, bought signals unload you in terms of free time, you don't have to spend a lot of time on preparing analytics, etc, you're just told what option and when to buy, it's very convenient)

Comment

For me the analyses I get from olymptrade are sufficient. Plus, I do a small-scale fundamental analysis myself.

Comment

I'm also subscribed to the broker's analyses. To be honest, I don't use them that often. I'm used to doing everything myself.

Comment

I've been using only my own analyses for about a month now. So far everything goes well.

Comment

If it's not a secret, what do you trade and which strategy do you use?

Comment

I trade different assets, from currencies to indices. Luckily, my broker has a lot to offer. As for the strategy, I'm sorry, but I've developed it myself and I'm not going to share it)

Comment

Guys, does anyone here trade at weekends? I see that USD is available on BTC platform and the profit seems to be ok. Maybe it's worth trying trading this asset?

Comment

If you are able to actually analyze this asset, you can go for it. But bitcoin is not as simple as it seems.

Comment

Well, yeah…You were right, I've lost a lot of money trying to trade this asset. The experience I got is worth it though)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Plus500 offers only CFD service
                            Working...
                            X