X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it often happen that the price changes? I haven't seen that yet.

Comment

I've had that only about three times in the course of trading, so I don't think it's crucial for me. Although if we suppose trading is $100/option, then in my case it would be $300, and that's already a big difference! Afterall, the broker made sure that his traders feel comfortable.

Comment

Yeah, that happens quite often. But that only happens when you buy options with expiry duration of 60 seconds or less. If it's for instance 5 minutes or more, then those kinds of situations don't occur often.

Comment

For me it's noticable, I usually buy 1 minute options. Per day I might have 2-3 situations like that happen per day. That's actually a big advantage of the broker!

Comment

I for example also had a situation like that . But I didn't think it to be important, that's why I didn't write about it. But all in all it's really good that the broker does it.

Comment

Recently I found a pretty good strategy on minute options, I think this option can be very appropriate.

Comment

What makes you think this is a good strategy? Sometimes based on the description it may seem that the strategy is good, but in reality - it doesn't work, you should always test it.

Comment

Many test their strategy with the history, that's also not quite right. History - is the past, and it won't necessarily repeat itself. A strategy has to be tested in real time.

Comment

Usually strategies on history are ??? for forex, but in general - I still agree, nothing should be tested on the history. Trade on a real account on your regular trading strategy and parallel to that trade on a demo account and check how well the new trading strategy works, look at the result in a few weeks and you will already approximately know what the strategy is like.

Comment

If you've tested your new strategy, can you post a screenshot of your latest deals with this trading strategy?

Comment

Yes, no problem, here are some of the latest deals. But it doesn't always look like that, sometimes there are more unlucky deals, but sometimes there can be 10 profitable binary options in a row.

Comment

Well, it is clear that statistics wouldn’t be always the same; it's still a financial market. Don’t expect stability. But you all already know it)

Comment

Yes, that's right. That’s why I chose the right time when the situation was of its average value. Actually, I was pleased with the results, if everything will be fine as it is now, it would be cool! )

Comment

You have to work on your salesmanship and to try something new, to test new strategies. There was a time I wanted to order trading signals. What do you think?

Comment

It is not a bad plan, but it still depends on where you want to buy the signals because they, as well as salespeoples are different. You need to choose the right company. But in general It is a good idea.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Plus500 offers only CFD service
                                Working...
                                X