X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olymp Trade review

Hi! what are you thinking about olymptrade? trusted?

Does the broker hold up payments? And in general how long does it take to process a request?

Comment

Platform was ok but customer service was a letdown. I think I'll just keep trading with my other broker.

Comment

I opened an account but right now things aren't so good. I'm thinking of withdrawing my money back. Not completely satisfied.

Comment

I haven't had the chance to see how anything works other than the demo account) The demo works steadily, i even found some useful indicators in the terminal, does the terminal work well on a real?

Comment

Well I didn't notice any difference when switching form demo to real. Why did you think it might be different? I've tried withdrawing my money back but it's still "In Process"

Comment

Didn't you know that many brokers are tricky and show good execution on the accout, but as soon as you change to real, it turns out to be very sad? That's why I was asking.

Comment

Well my withdrawal request is still in process after more than a week! This doesn't sound good.

Comment

Whoa. Good thing I was able to withdraw after cancelling my account with them. I hope you'll be able to get your money back.

Comment

It's best to choose a broker who doesn't make the situation get to the regulator, but decides things with the trader himself. That's a better option than evaluating how cool the regulator works!

Comment

Oh, I agree with you, you're right on target, couldn't be anymore precise! But I don't think I've seen any complaints about this broker, so I'll say there simply are none.

Comment

The broker's terminal is user-friendly. I like that you can set a timer that will tell you exactly how much time is left till the option ends. A convenient detail!

Comment

Yes, it's a convenient thing. But I'm always watching how my options finish and always worry when the price is close to the line of buy level. Recently bought an option, and in three seconds before the end, it dipped under the level which was the lossing for me, but it dipped for only two seconds and then the price went up again and my forecast came true)

Comment

What can be said - you got lucky! I had an instrance when the price when the time was up was the same price with which I made the forecast. And that's happened several times! The first time i was very pleasantly surprised, when I got my money back for the option. Many options brokers in such a situation take the money for themselves, because the forecast didn't come true! Awesome!

Comment

It's exactly that the broker returns money for options, after their expiration is up the price is at the same level, this helped me to choose olymptrade. I understand that if I made the commitment that the price will be higher, but it stays at the same level - that can be considered a loss, but that's a little unfair! Olymptrade is what helped to straighten out the situation.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Plus500 offers only CFD service
                              Working...
                              X