X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KalvinTM
    started a topic Reputable Binary Options Broker

Reputable Binary Options Broker

How will I know if the broker is not a scam? It's hard to just rely on reviews. Someone help me.

• Morris
    commented on 's reply
    But Tabby Thora you have to take note that the process takes a longer time because there were so many checking involved because this one is a financial matter, it is not like an ATM machine that will give you out the money the moment you decide to withdraw.

• Blackcomb
    commented on 's reply
    You're view is not so pointless at all, you are perfectly right and you deserve a thumbs up!

• Bigby Birchwood
    replied
    Reputation is one thing I am looking into when I wanted to engage in binary options trading, and as far as I know the more reputable the site is the more confident you become with your trading.

Leave a comment:

• Tabby Thora
    commented on 's reply
    You should also include that a reputable binary options broker is the one taking care of the withdrawal faster than anyone else. The withdrawal process should only take a day or two, not three days or more.

• Drei
    replied
    You guys have been very helpful especially for new traders, I guess KalvinTM is successfully trading with a reputable broker out there.

Leave a comment:

• AryanRoss
    replied
    Look for a regulated broker. A regulated broker gives the traders more trust, and more secure. but make sure that this doesn’t mean that you can not use a non regulated binary option broker.

Leave a comment:

• Morris
    replied
    Originally posted by Dun_Rossil
    ^ Haven't heard that one actually. There are alot of brokers popping out there these days. And it's hard to thrust the new ones that are coming out.

Yeah. I agree! After I read somone post that at the other thread I checked Google and haven't seen enough information about them proving that they are actually a reliable site.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Hamilton
    replied
    The most reliable broker i have found over 2 years of trading, very nice support and customer service, the bonuses are not attach to your initial capital, plus your withdrawals are instantly you get your money right away, The broker have really makes the difference in my binary trading experience.

Leave a comment:

• Dun_Rossil
    replied
    Originally posted by swanson
    Basic rule of the thumb in doing some binary options trading is to do your homework, research for the site you are interested with, and try to ask more questions on their support staff regarding questions you want to be clear about.

Sounds good to me!

Leave a comment:

• swanson
    replied
    Basic rule of the thumb in doing some binary options trading is to do your homework, research for the site you are interested with, and try to ask more questions on their support staff regarding questions you want to be clear about.

Leave a comment:

• CreepyTraderGeek
    replied
    Reviews for different broker site is a good way to know the broker site of your choice, you can start fishing simple information regarding your choice, it is better to know the site a bit than to know nothing about them at all. The simplest and the smallest idea is helpful more specially when you are investing money in it.

Leave a comment:

• DiBond007
    replied
    You don't have to be skeptical with different reviews you can find on the internet, some are more likely to be true than fraudulent. It is actually your job to scout what you need to know regarding the binary option trading site you choose. Well good luck with your future trading, hope you find success in finding the perfect broker for yourself!

Leave a comment:

• 20CoolTrade
    replied
    When you have been trading with binary options for quite some time you will actually know by now if the site you have joined is a scam or not. Take for example the deposited amount, check if they are asking for a bigger deposit or investment money than the usual binary option sites. If you think they are asking than the usual amount, then you can decline. When it comes to withdrawal, that transaction should be as fast as they have ask for a deposit, it shouldn't be taking you longer than a week or so just to get your withdrawals. If they are true enough to their client they would know exactly how thing should go.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingPuffy
    replied
    Originally posted by QuestTrade
    Binary Options are a very good way to make fast money; however, you have to know who you're dealing with, or else you can risk losing a lot of money. Reputable sites will do the following: 1. charge no fee for purchasing binaries 2. give at least a 70% return on "wins" 3. offer a partial return on investment of around 15% for "losses" I think this forum has a list of reputable brokers you can trade with. Just check out first there site before investing your money. Good luck to you buddy!

Good luck to you too!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Plus500 offers only CFD service
Working...
X