X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputable Binary Options Broker

How will I know if the broker is not a scam? It's hard to just rely on reviews. Someone help me.

Binary Options are a very good way to make fast money; however, you have to know who you're dealing with, or else you can risk losing a lot of money.

Reputable sites will do the following:
    1. charge no fee for purchasing binaries
    2. give at least a 70% return on "wins"
    3. offer a partial return on investment of around 15% for "losses"

I think this forum has a list of reputable brokers you can trade with. Just check out first there site before investing your money. Good luck to you buddy!

Comment

• Tabby Thora
      Tabby Thora commented
      Editing a comment
      You should also include that a reputable binary options broker is the one taking care of the withdrawal faster than anyone else. The withdrawal process should only take a day or two, not three days or more.

• Morris
      Morris commented
      Editing a comment
      But Tabby Thora you have to take note that the process takes a longer time because there were so many checking involved because this one is a financial matter, it is not like an ATM machine that will give you out the money the moment you decide to withdraw.

Originally posted by QuestTrade
    Binary Options are a very good way to make fast money; however, you have to know who you're dealing with, or else you can risk losing a lot of money. Reputable sites will do the following: 1. charge no fee for purchasing binaries 2. give at least a 70% return on "wins" 3. offer a partial return on investment of around 15% for "losses" I think this forum has a list of reputable brokers you can trade with. Just check out first there site before investing your money. Good luck to you buddy!
    ooohhh...that was a quick reply @QuestTrade Thanks!

Will be checking out this community and I will be following you from now on. I hope I will learn more from you and other people here and be able to get into other forms of trading as well to earn more!

Comment

I'm a newbie to binary options trading and am trying to look for a trusted broker. I have been going through the threads for brokers and a few other great threads with heaps of useful info for the past few hours - I'm not sure which broker to go with now.

Comment

There is no such thing as "trusted or not" in the financial markets. It's whether the broker is regulated or not. Dont pour any personal sentiment into it.

Comment

A comprehensive listing of all reputable binary options trading brokers has been developed and is easily accessible.

This ultimate binary options trader's guide reviews all the brokers available in the market and listed those brokers who can be trusted. This is an informative, factual and then trader driven site.

Comment

Originally posted by Dun_Rossil
            A comprehensive listing of all reputable binary options trading brokers has been developed and is easily accessible. This ultimate binary options trader's guide reviews all the brokers available in the market and listed those brokers who can be trusted. This is an informative, factual and then trader driven site.

this is actually a good one. very informative.

Comment

Been reading some feedback here about Banc de Binary. And it seems that broker is really a trustworthy. What do you think guys?

Comment

I trade in Vault Options and so far so good, great service and customer support plus you get instant withdrawals in Vault Options, really recommend them. i see positive and negatives reviews from all broker there is not an exception out there so i guest you need to take the overall comments on the web, or just give them a try with the minimum deposit.

Comment

^ Haven't heard that one actually. There are alot of brokers popping out there these days. And it's hard to thrust the new ones that are coming out.

Comment

You can win a lot of money and you can lose a lot of money. That possibility is real. Temptation for shadiness from trading sites is there. That is why you need to read the independent reviews, comments and ratings you can find on the broker listings page. You cannot just deposit a chunk of change at any binary trading broker and start making money hand over fist pushing a button again and again.

Comment

• Blackcomb
                      Blackcomb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You're view is not so pointless at all, you are perfectly right and you deserve a thumbs up!

Originally posted by QuestTrade
                    Binary Options are a very good way to make fast money; however, you have to know who you're dealing with, or else you can risk losing a lot of money. Reputable sites will do the following: 1. charge no fee for purchasing binaries 2. give at least a 70% return on "wins" 3. offer a partial return on investment of around 15% for "losses" I think this forum has a list of reputable brokers you can trade with. Just check out first there site before investing your money. Good luck to you buddy!

Good luck to you too!

Comment

When you have been trading with binary options for quite some time you will actually know by now if the site you have joined is a scam or not. Take for example the deposited amount, check if they are asking for a bigger deposit or investment money than the usual binary option sites. If you think they are asking than the usual amount, then you can decline. When it comes to withdrawal, that transaction should be as fast as they have ask for a deposit, it shouldn't be taking you longer than a week or so just to get your withdrawals. If they are true enough to their client they would know exactly how thing should go.

Comment

You don't have to be skeptical with different reviews you can find on the internet, some are more likely to be true than fraudulent. It is actually your job to scout what you need to know regarding the binary option trading site you choose. Well good luck with your future trading, hope you find success in finding the perfect broker for yourself!

Comment

Reviews for different broker site is a good way to know the broker site of your choice, you can start fishing simple information regarding your choice, it is better to know the site a bit than to know nothing about them at all. The simplest and the smallest idea is helpful more specially when you are investing money in it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Plus500 offers only CFD service
                          Working...
                          X