X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoTrade at Optionbit

Do you allow auto trade on your platform? Can this auto Trade be beneficial to both parties? The broker and the trader?

I don't have a slight idea about the Auto trading too, so guys help us understand this.

Comment

Auto trade will help you gain a large and a quick profit potential from Binary Options even if you lack the time to learn and or trade. Some broker site has some breaks through like the AutoTrade binary options program. Someone will specifically will take charge of your account and your trading, but it will be dealt professionally all you have to do is to provide the needed information and your account will be managed and traded by a professional broker according to a few simple risk/reward.

Comment

It seems that Auto Trade is something wherein you need to deal with someone who can trade on your behalf, are we dealing with bots here?

Comment

Can you assure a high profitability on this Auto Trade? Traders will be dying to try this one if you can guarantee at least a higher percentage of profit compare to other signals you are getting online.

Comment

• Saturn Breeze
            Saturn Breeze commented
            Editing a comment
            No one can assure you an 80% profitability, even if you think others are as expert as they think there is a fifty-fifty chances that they could flush your investment in the drain.

Is OptionBit Legitimate?
          Ive been looking into binary option trading and I want to know if any of you have an opinion on it.

It sounds awesome. I just want to make sure that its not a scam etc.

Comment

• onlinebroker
            onlinebroker commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes they are legitimate binary option site, if you want to double check their legitimacy you can start out with their demo account, to see if they really are a scam or not

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Plus500 offers only CFD service
        Working...
        X