X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Comissions involved on most of binary options transactions?

If you closely examine the stock market world, it is not unusual to hear about commissions? Since we are trading assets, indeces and commodities as well do we still need to pay commissions to our brokers?

Different brokers that uses binary option platform that allows traders to invest on different assets without incurring commission costs of going through a broker. You can trade on the performance of currencies, indexes, commodities and stocks at your own leisure from home, work, or anywhere else.

Comment

Zero, NIL, simply there is no commission involved in any binary options, and try not to pay at all. The regurlar options being traded in the stock market do require you to pay the broker with a commission simply because they don't have a fixed payment once they traded it right, coz of the fluctuating and inflating prices of their assets.

Comment

No need to pay any commissions for broker site when it comes to binary options trading.

Comment

There is no commision fee but if you consider withdrawal fee then it can easily be avoided. Only withdraw once a month because it is totally free.

Comment

There are no payment for commissions involved when you trade with binary options online. The percentage of the return for your investment is exactly what you need to expect when you trade things right.

Comment

No at least not where i trade (24option), all additional services they offer you are entitled just by making your first deposit, however they are some charges like the ones from wire transfers etc. but no commissions, you don't need to pay anything to your personal broker, nor any additional fee.

Comment

I have to say there is no payment of any sorts with regards to commission in trading with binary options.

Comment

No online binary options brokers that I have looked at have charged commissions.

Comment

Absolutely no commissions involved in binary options trading.

Comment

Yes I have to say you don't need to pay any entity a commission for your binary options trading.

Comment

There are no comissions to be paid in trading binary options.

Comment

I have to agree with them all, I never remembered paying commissions to anybody.

Comment

Yep have to agree with them too, you don't really need to give an extra payment for the commission of your broker site, that doesn't work on binary options trading.

Comment

No commissions so there is no way you are paying someone a commission.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Plus500 offers only CFD service
                              Working...
                              X