X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we required to download any software to trade with Optie24?

I hate downloading softwares for trading binary options, I find it really awkward to do that because most of the times, my personal computer will be susceptible viruses and malwares.

No, you don't need to download any software with this broker because it is web-based.

Comment

There is no need for any file downloads to trade with Optie24. You can readily start right after you sign-up.

Comment

If you want to trade binary options, either in your pc or in your mobile you don't need to download any software at all.

Comment

No downloading needed CreepyTraderGeek

Comment

No need to download anything just like other brokers, they are web-based.

Comment

No need for any downloading of any software if you want to trade binary options through your mobile devices.

Comment

• Buckeye Byrd
                Buckeye Byrd commented
                Editing a comment
                Binary options is an internet based trading you can enjoy easily not unlike all the other games you need to download anything just to have fun playing it.

No downloading required this a web-based platform you can access anytime as long as you have an active account with them.

Comment

That's good to know Anything knows if it was really written on Java or something like that ? Please correct me anyway. This language really make wonders on cross-platform applications. Some may allow web-based but some really have it like desktop app as well

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Plus500 offers only CFD service
                Working...
                X