X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Opteck a scam?

Howdy guys! I just want to find out how trustworthy Opteck is to their clients? Have you heard if they can possibly scam people?

Not all the brokers are scam but that does not means either that they will keep serving with integrity, sometimes issues might arises among brokers but it is good if we chose our broker wisely. I think reviews site like FPA can be helpful in eveluating reviews of any broker.

Comment

Opteck is na absolute scam, the reason why I am trading with Finpari right now is because I was having a hard time withdrawing the money from my account with Opteck. It is absolutely disappointing for the fact that the money is mine, and I have a very slim chance of getting it any sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Verity View Post
        Opteck is na absolute scam, the reason why I am trading with Finpari right now is because I was having a hard time withdrawing the money from my account with Opteck. It is absolutely disappointing for the fact that the money is mine, and I have a very slim chance of getting it any sooner.
        This is bad news for Opteck, I think they should somehow upgrade or make changes on their system to avoid incidents like this.

Comment

Opteck is one scam broker you should avoid for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Stockert View Post
            Opteck is one scam broker you should avoid for life.
            Why do you think they are scam?

Comment

This broker is never a scam

Comment

I don't think that Opteck is a total scam

Comment

I do not trust some of this brokers anymore, i was once scammed by a broker who took my funds,ignored my calls and blocked my account till i was able to find this simple steps i followed to get all my funds back. i will gladly help anyone going through had times with any broker without charge. feel free to contact me with serenamcathur@gmail.com

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Plus500 offers only CFD service
                  Working...
                  X