X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only $10 minimum deposit? Is this true?

I heard that you can deposit a minimum of $10 to open a live trading account with Highlow? Can you guys confirm if this is true?

Yes you can deposit $10 if you will use an Australian dollar account. I've tried it myself and they accepted it.

Comment

The AUD10 minimum deposit is really a reasonable amount to start binary options trading.

Comment

Starting with small deposits can be a good start, i have noticed many brokers also offer less than 10 $ as their minimum deposit too to accommodate small investors as well.

Comment

The $10 initial deposit makes it really possible for new traders to experience binary options trading.

Comment

the $10 challenge is definitely true, you need not to pour a large of money into your investment in HighLow because you can start with a very small amount.

Comment

It's actually 10 for AUD and 50 for the other currencies they support which are USD, EUR and GBP. Nevertheless it's still cheaper compared to the other brokers out there.

Comment

It's cheap account amount that needs to be deposited too, but I do not like the fact that me being not from Australia should place 50 USD or 50 EUR or even 50 GBP, are there any costs for broker associated with people from other countries or something like that ? Let's clear that really.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Plus500 offers only CFD service
                Working...
                X