X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HighLow trading experience

For those who have traded with HighLow, can you share your experiences here? Is this broker good and how is the quality of their service?

This broker is one of the most popular brands here in Australia. I only had to deposit A$10 to open a live account. Generally, my experience with them was very positive. In fact I'm still trading with them up to now.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnmartins View Post
      This broker is one of the most popular brands here in Australia. I only had to deposit A$10 to open a live account. Generally, my experience with them was very positive. In fact I'm still trading with them up to now.

They are also very popular here in New Zealand. The trading conditions with this broker are much better plus the withdrawals are always on time.

Comment

I've been a member since 2014 and here are my personal inputs:

Pros:
        You can deposit for as low as $10
        You can place a minimum investment of $10
        It is regulated by the ASIC
        Customer support is very fast and friendly as well
        Market prices are in real-time
        You can use the demo for free

Cons:
        They don't have stocks in their assets

Comment

Hello everyone,

Any new experiences with this broker? Are they still good? As I can see they are one of the top brokers, but I was wondering if someone could share some fresh experience about withdrawal etc.

Thanks

Comment

My trading experience with highlow is great. They are one of the most secured platform I ever traded with.

Comment

Undoubtedly the most popular binary options type, high / low options allow you to predict whether the market will rise or fall over a given period of time compared to the current market price. If an asset is currently trading at $100 and you invest in a high option, you would win the option if the asset trades at least the smallest possible increment higher than $100 when your option expires. If you are right, you get a payout of 70 percent to 90 percent.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Plus500 offers only CFD service
              Working...
              X