X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFXMarkets: An Introduction

UFXMarkets is a renowned Forex trading platform being acknowledge by the internet community. Some of the basick features of UFXMarkets is trading in currency pairs, indexes, CFDs and commodities basically with the goal to help both beginners and expert traders to succeed and gain high profitability through foreign exchange markets. The UFXMarkets trading platform offers trading in over 40 currency, commodity and index pairs.

There are different classification of financial accounts, you can enjoy both standard and advanced accounts with additional features are made available to all the traders. And if you are a wishful and meticulous trader you may also enjoy creating a demo account to explore the platform much further, free of charge.

UFXMarkets offers a varying account types to cater to different levels of trade expertise. Here are the options available and the minimum deposit required. And I may say that each account are bundled by free signals and stuff to offer you a better trading experience.

Accounts

Standard Account
    (minimum deposit: $1,000 to $4,999)

Gold Account
    (minimum deposit: $5,000 to $9,999)

Platinum Account
    (minimum deposit: $10,000)

Micro Account
    (minimum deposit: $100 to $499)

Mini Account
    (minimum deposit: $500 to $999)

Oh I see it seems that UFXMarket is a promising one, I am so going to try the demo account they have.

Comment

Have you guys traded with the UFX Markets Standard account?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Plus500 offers only CFD service
      Working...
      X