X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Forex signal

A Forex signal is a suggestion for entering a trade on a currency pair, usually at a specific price and time.The signal is generated either by a human analyst or an automated Forex robot supplied to a subscriber of the forex signal service. Due to the timely nature of signals, they are usually communicated via email, website, SMS, RSS, tweet or other relatively immediate method.
    Last edited by rarup; 08-29-2015, 05:07 PM.

Thank you for sharing a good topic like this one to binarytradingforum.com

Comment

I appreciate your effort! But to be honest, trading signal service is not proper way of trading to me, because I wanna be a successful Forex trader! In addition, that means, I need manual knowledge! This is way, I use my live trading account sincerely to learn technical as well as fundamental analysis!

Comment

I think there are many different forex trading strategies that can be implemented automatically. And each broker offers good investment signals

Comment

I am not someone who prefers Signals at all, I feel it just takes you to levels where you are almost robotic, and regardless of the outcome, it pauses your growth. So, it could be rewarding temporary, but in long run it is dangerous and damaging.

I like following analysis more, but that of course by experts only. I am tracking up on usd to eur forecast, it is helpful to give me good idea of the possible market scenarios and that works well in my favour to make accurate decisions.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Plus500 offers only CFD service
          Working...
          X