X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your Favorites

What are your most favorite Forex Brokers online? What are the reasons behind your fondness and why would you want to suggest the broker?

I could say a dozen online broker site but most of them are binary options site which is better than the regular online forex broker because it is less complicated and much much easier to understand.

Comment

I really don't have a personal favorites but when it comes to Forex trading through binary options there is a lot I could share.

Comment

Yottabyte you are correct about the simplicity of doing the binary options trade compare to forex so I might as well choose binary options over Forex trading.

Comment

I'm trading with HotForex and I have successfully withdrawn from it several times. It's a reliable broker.

Comment

My favourite forex broker is Plus500. The platform is a lot easier to use and their quotes are not delayed.

Comment

I recommend Avatrade. They are very generous in giving out bonuses while the spreads are great.

Comment

I love IronFX. I think it's my lucky broker.

Comment

For forex, I always use XM because of their custom-tailored trading accounts.

Comment

I always go for eToro. Their social trading platform is a lot more interesting than the plain platforms of other fx brokers out there.

Comment

Frankly speaking, I don’t have favourite brokers, I just have favourite options. And MSFT stock tops the list for that. But back to why I don’t have any favorites is that it just doesn’t matter to me.

A good broker is ENOUGH, as rest is more to do with my strategy and method, which as I said is quite simple and I get it worked even better with MSFT stock forecast. It enables things to be worked out confidently and easily. So, that pretty much is what is required.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Plus500 offers only CFD service
                      Working...
                      X