X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Support from IMMFX

As a beginner trader, I would say the Support that I have been receiving from IMMFX ( https://immfx.com/ ) is priceless. They held my hand from the beginning when I started with signals trading. I love the webinars, my favorite one is "Trading Psychology", that helped boost my confidence a lot.

The spreads are good and I have my personal account manager assigned to help me. She is constantly monitoring my account and contacts me immediately when she sees I'm in a losing trade to prevent further losses. Hassle free deposits and withdrawals as well.

Oh they give good bonuses too!!! Really no problems experienced thus far. They are about to be regulated by the Financial Services Board which will definitely add a plus to choose this broker"

This advice will be useful to you as a newbie. Don't rely 100% on your personal manager. They are often wrong and then traders complain and say that they drained them on purpose. Trade on your own, for a newbie it's best to ignore managers. There's also the moment that bonuses for a newbie are absolute evil! A newbie doesn't know how to use them and as a result often drains his deposit because of that.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Plus500 offers only CFD service
    Working...
    X