X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Request 98% FREE binary option bot

    This bot is almost free and is good. get it and see it for yourself. for more info. Whatsapp: +234-7060624802

  • #2
    I am very reluctant to call on that number about that bot. Have anyone tried that ? And what is 98% free ? LOL at that. To get some attention or what is it really ? Let's do it. I want to try it with so reputable broker, but I simply afraid what will be the rest 2% ?

    Comment

    Announcement

    Collapse
    No announcement yet.

    Unconfigured Ad Widget

    Collapse

    Unconfigured Ad Widget

    Collapse
    Plus500 offers only CFD service
    Working...
    X