X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bdbinary.com and bbinary.com are they the same?

I was checking out few binary option broker reviews online, most of these review site gives me this domain - www.bbinary.com but some refer me to www.bdbinary.com I checked both sites and the interface look the same to me. So it's the same or not? I just want to make sure that i'm trading with the legit banc de binary site.

This is really interesting JacktheTrader, I noticed this one but failed to double check this, was there really a difference or they are just the same banc de binary?

Comment

But if you search "Banc de Binary" from google, it will give you this one - www.bbinary.com

Comment

We are hoping that Banc de Binary will shed light on this issue, I find those sites really confusing as well.

Comment

You don't have to be confuse about this one, it's both the same, Banc De Binary, the only thing I noticed is the logo on top of the browser, the bdb one has no logo at all while the bbinary is bearing the logo of their lion, right? Do you noticed it closely?

Comment

• Saturn Breeze
            Saturn Breeze commented
            Editing a comment
            We are still unware which of them are the real ones, but I guess they are both the same.

• KittyHawk
            KittyHawk commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think there is a difference they are carrying the same logo after all.

• 20CoolTrade
            20CoolTrade commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes they are both the same site that operates under banc de binary, so I suppose that there are no difference at all.

There could probably be no difference at all, but the thing is we need to be certain if we are both trading with the legit site?

Comment

Just the same I assume

Comment

Has anyone heard of an internet millionaire Allen Gill, who claims to be making 300K monthly online ?

search for consistent profits, you'll see one of his videos which then transfers to a bbinary website.

This looks like a total scam to me, those numbers are wayyyyyy too big to be true.

Why make such an obviously desperate attempt at drawing in customers ?

Comment

It is not too big?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Plus500 offers only CFD service
                Working...