X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Banc De Binary?

Banc De Binary is a trading platform with quality of service which ensures customer satisfaction for clients around the world. The company has been successful in augmenting its position in the market as the foremost online broker with the help of whom the clients will be able to transact comfortably. Reactions were definitely as expected. Top officials even thanked their clients for taking the company to such a great position and ensuring that it remains there.

BDB was awarded a number of times for its extraordinary efforts at maintaining a proper binary trading platform for millions of institutional investors around the world.

Banc De Binary is proud to be the first licensed Binary Options brokerage firm in the world after receiving regulation from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).

Meet the people behind this leading binary options trading platform and how they work to deliver an excellent service to their clients.

Thanks for this post! It just shows the transparency of this broker with regards to details about their management team.

Comment

I'm really impressed by this broker.

Comment

• tymo
        tymo commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too, I have to say they are exceptional!

Banc De Binary really have a good reputation and that is the reason why most online traders prefer to do business with them.

Comment

I think you should consider this one:

"REGULATION: Banc De Binary is a Financial Services Company authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license no. 188/13 and is registered with global regulatory authorities including the FSA, FSB and other EEA financial licensing bodies."

Comment

• ReedyReedBin
          ReedyReedBin commented
          Editing a comment
          This is considerably correct!

stockmarket I guess you are right on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by stockmarket View Post
          I think you should consider this one: "REGULATION: Banc De Binary is a Financial Services Company authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license no. 188/13 and is registered with global regulatory authorities including the FSA, FSB and other EEA financial licensing bodies."

Yes I have to agree this is something to look into deeply.

Comment

Banc de Binary do have an impressive platform and they earn respect through the recent accreditation that they have from CySEC.

Comment

• Dragon Trader
              Dragon Trader commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd love to say that too, but they are still under negotiation for them to acquire operation in the United States.

I have to say they are one of those exceptional broker site most of us have found, but hopefully there could be more things they can offer regarding binary options.

Comment

Being accredited by CySEC is just one of the reason why we should trust BDB, and one of the best reason is the dependability of this broker site to cater to every trading needs of every single trader they have. You are not just secure, even your investment are so what else are you going to wish for, besides BDB is one of the pioneers in binary trading and people working for them know exactly how the system goes so you never had to worry about anything.

Comment

Before you open an account, i suggest you to read once the review..i am sure you wont step back.

Comment

Actually I really find http://www.bancdebinary.com/ as one of the best trading platform I ever tried, even their demo account is pretty impressive for a newbie like me.

Comment

Banc de Binary is the best trading platform. From him, I'm earning well past 3 years. There has no problem to withdrawal money. Get more info about him: traderever .com

Comment

Banc de binary is a dependable broker. They are like a one-stop shop of binary options trading. You can have everything you need from this single site, so why look for somewhere else.

Comment

Banc de Binary is not just an impressive broker, they are really very reliable in terms of taking care of their clients when they need assistance.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Plus500 offers only CFD service
                        Working...
                        X