X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banc De Binary Support

What was your experience with the support staff from Banc de Binary? Please do share, because I find theirs really amazing and very good in handling problems, and finding solution fast.

From what I have experienced from them, so far they have highly trained support staff that is more than willing to assists you at any given situation. Two thumbs up actually.

Comment

Banc De Binary offers quick reply to all your querries at any given time and region. I am a traveling trader so I am in so many different location around the EU and it is really nice to know that wherever I am, I can contact them and get a response immediately.

Comment

the bonuses from this broker is really awesome, sometimes they offer gadgets.

Comment

My advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option broker I was scammed 120k by online broker but at last I found someone who help me to recovered all my lost funds back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your lost funds back Kindly get in contact with me on maggiewilson241@gmail.com and I will guide you on the steps I took in getting all my refunds

Comment

Losing Investment funds can be disastrous? Some challenges of withdrawals traders are facing today in binary option is not because binary option is no longer a nice place to invest capitals, but the problem is that there’s lot of scam brokers all over the world. If you’re facing some challenges of withdrawals or your broker manager is always asking you to make more deposit before you could place a withdrawals from your funds or you traded and lost your funds without any reason or maybe you noticed that your broker manager manipulated your funds.

Here is my story, I opened two accounts with Bank de binary in March, 2018 in Euro and USD. A total of 5 deposits were made during that year totaling $550,000 USD. The account balances prior to when they were blocked was over $300,000 in total. They allowed a few very small withdrawals in december but then stopped all communications. No access to my account online either. it was so hard for me to cope because i was going to loose all my investments.

After several efforts to withdraw my fund, filing different reports to security agencies, none of these work well for me not until last month when i discussed this with my trainer and told him all i had gone through, he immediately recommended a recovery expert he has dealt with [ Secured Recovery ], and that was my turning point.

I sent mail to them at securedrecovery@protonmail.com in minutes they replied and requested for details in transaction, 750,000usd was recovered back into my account 3 days after i consulted them.

i will only give my little advice to everyone out there trying to invest in these so called schemes and even Binary Option, most of them are only ready to steal and take all of our money till they get the last card on us.

Please, lets all be careful with our dealings and know the right steps to take when encountered with problems like this.
            Last edited by jeffreey10; 03-07-2019, 06:16 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Thank God for introducing me to a friend who introduced me to a company retrieved my lost funds back from my broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, If you need help in regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your lost funds back Kindly get in contact with me on lovethbasil241 @ gmail.com and will give you a bold step to take in getting all your lost refunds

Comment

Yeah, that's totally correct it seems, 3 days and you really get it going ? For amount like seven hundreds and fifty thousands really and you got it right away after writing to some e-mail and that's really it ? I do not believe it that simply. I lost two but whant more proof.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Plus500 offers only CFD service
                Working...
                X