X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling the bot for trade (30% profit monthly)

Selling the bot for trade (30% profit monthly)Over the past months of testing the bot, the monthly profit was 10-30% (statistics on the screenshot).
    In the future, the bot will be updated, both for the convenience of the user, and in order to increase profits.

The bot is easy to use.
    The bot has a standard recommended mode of trading, in which risks are minimized (there was no unprofitable month for all months of the test), as well as the so-called turbo mode, in which profits can increase by 2-3 times, but you need to understand that trading will be more risky.

For now, I’m only selling 10 copies of the bot. So if there is a desire to start receiving your passive income now, then write, I will be glad to cooperate.

Contacts for communication:
    Telegram: @droptrade

It would be very interesting to get feedback from the person who used the robot on the market. In my opinion, this is a highly risky decision that could lead to a loss of capital. It's not that I didn't believe that there are normal systems for passive earning. But still trading is an active business that requires detailed analysis. And if it had been so clearly calculated, each of us would have been a millionaire long ago, who in principle does not care about his or her future. And who should I complain to? Only myself, because it was I who made this decision and risked my money. Still, let my profit be small, but stable, otherwise I just have nothing to do in this business.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Plus500 offers only CFD service
    Working...
    X