X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Using trading Bots profitable?

Do you find trading with robots more successful than trading at your own strategies? Do you have an influx of profit since the moment you started using trading bots? Can you share some of your experiences regarding automated trading, so I can decide what to do next. Thank you.

Just a quick note for those who wishes to use robots for trading, EAs are hard to trust even if they passed back testing. The past results does not guarantee any future performance. So it is good to stick with manual trading.

Comment

Originally posted by happy786 View Post
      Just a quick note for those who wishes to use robots for trading, EAs are hard to trust even if they passed back testing. The past results does not guarantee any future performance. So it is good to stick with manual trading.
      Are you doing the manual trading by yourself?

Comment

If you really don't understand what a bot can do, it is very difficult for a person to deal with bots trading. But if you know how to use the bots and work hand in hand with your trade, I think using it is more profitable than doing the manual trading which requires most of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by DixR4Chix View Post
          If you really don't understand what a bot can do, it is very difficult for a person to deal with bots trading. But if you know how to use the bots and work hand in hand with your trade, I think using it is more profitable than doing the manual trading which requires most of your time.
          Someone needs to understand bots better before you engage yourself on using this for your trade. It either will cost you much loses or it will give you more profit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Plus500 offers only CFD service
          Working...
          X