X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Strategies

What are the basic trading strategies you are applying when you are trading with 24 options? I understand that there are those who prefer the results of the day trade but I usually want the closing trade rate, and I highly depend on the results for the trade I want to make, so what are the strategies you can suggest I use?

If I am dealing with a 60 second trade then I might say that I won't be needing much of the strategies because the window of opportunity to analyze your trade is very little, I just trust my instinct every time I make a 60 second trade, and more often I just limit the time I trade on that, and the key word when trading that is discipline only.

Comment

Trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets.

Comment

I haven't traded with 24 options as all of my trades goes with OptionTrade however there are a lot of strategies that can be learnt while trading with any broker. I mainly recommend focusing on your approach on how you manage your risks rather than copying strategies made by others. This is the best thing I adopted and now earning better than before.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Plus500 offers only CFD service
        Working...
        X