X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What financial chart do you use for 24option?

Does FSC or Oanda gives the closest quotes for this trading platform? I don't know which one is reliable when it comes to spreads.

Is this one similar to the Yahoo Finance Chart?

Comment

• JuegoBonos28
      JuegoBonos28 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Bigby, I have to say that is similar to the Yahoo Finance Chart, but not really really similar.

• tatstrader1
      tatstrader1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Very similar to those financial charts but not really like that... you get what am saying? LOL

It is closely similar to yahoo finance chart, as far as my observation is concern.

Comment

You can look closely to all the financial chart provided by Google, Yahoo and Reuters because those 3 are the most reliable source of financial charts and not to mention it's all for free, if you want a more comprehensive and closely accurate chart then you need to pay a fee for that.

Comment

• KalvinTM
        KalvinTM commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm always checking on what Google, Yahoo and Reuters reporting on financial news.

• Blackcomb
        Blackcomb commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm using the same thing KalvinTM

Check the free ones provided in the internet, Google can give you a better options that are for free, or you may opt for something with a fee.

Comment

Lots of binary options traders are failing because they are impatient and tend to believe every post they see offering trading strategies & software thereby ending up in a financial Hoax or scam. you can end this cycle by educating yourself

Comment

i was once scammed by a broker who took my funds,ignored my calls and blocked my account for no good reason till i was able to find this simple steps i followed to get all my funds back. i will gladly help anyone going through had times with any broker without charge. feel free to contact me with serenamcathur@gmail.com

Comment

24option is a brand owned by Rodeler Limited, a CySec registered firm headquartered in Cyprus. The broker is a newer entrant to the industry and until recently offered binary options trading, which may help explain the name. They recently began only offering Forex and CFD trading. The markets available at 24option are reasonably comprehensive, but we found the trading and account costs to be larger than average.
            Investopedia analyzed 24option's fees, financial products, trading platform, and more. See why this broker earned a 3.4/5.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Plus500 offers only CFD service
            Working...
            X