X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 options have Free Webinar

I am happy to see some free webinar about binary options, and having it for free is really really exciting. But I want to know what are some of the topics being covered on this webinars? Could this be more helpful for the newbies only or expret trades could benefit from it also?

I think they are giving free webinars on financial tradings and stuff like that, if you want to check just go on and registered a valid email and you can get yourself involve in free webinars from them.

Comment

Trading the commodities, indices, forex and stocks properly is what those free webinars are all about.

Comment

Do you have any idea how many minutes it will take for a single webinar to finish? Is it long or it will just take a few minutes of our time? Just want to know, because webinars that are long is really kinda boring.

Comment

• Tabby Thora
          Tabby Thora commented
          Editing a comment
          More likely the a single webinar will be through after 30-45 minutes depending on the interaction of different users. If the webinar will last longer than that then it will be very boring.

• Buckeye Byrd
          Buckeye Byrd commented
          Editing a comment
          If a webinar would last more than an hour, I won't be listening to any of it, I really have an issue with my attention span.

• BlazingPuffy
          BlazingPuffy commented
          Editing a comment
          The webinar could probably be 30-45 mins the most.

CreepyTraderGeek the very reason why they are offering webinars is just because they wanted you to learn binary options trading as light as possible. Though the BO trading is very simple you still need to know some of the technicalities you need to apply to be successful trader.

Comment

• tatstrader1
          tatstrader1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes webinars will make binary options look simple and sleek, so let's all go and attend webinars.

Blue Mountain you are definitely right about knowing some technical and financial terms you can use with your binary option trading. Though binary option looks simple, sleek and easy, it doesn't necessarily mean that you can just bust your way and do the trading without knowing.

Comment

• Flash Django
          Flash Django commented
          Editing a comment
          It is right you don't have to be overly confident on every trade you are doing, because you need to equip yourself with proper tools and knowledge to make your trade more favorable on your account.

So are those webinars always available online for all of us users?

Comment

• Blackcomb
          Blackcomb commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes all those webinars are made available for those who are interested to join, with or without any account from 24option.

Can you guys provide us with the timezone of this webinar? I just don't want to disclose my location so if you please give me the details if you can.. thanks.

Comment

Can everybody join this webinar? What am asking is that can you join even if you don't have an account with https://www.24option.com/?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Plus500 offers only CFD service
          Working...
          X