X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returns and Refunds for the Three Types of Option Instrument

Can you guys further explain the details of returns and refunds that pertain to all of the three types of
    option instrument?

• In the Money or ITM – Options that expire ITM typically have returns on the order of 70% of the amount invested. This means that for every $200 invested, the amount returned when the option is ITM would be $340, or the initial investment plus $140.

• Out of the Money or OTM – Options that expire OTM typically do not offer any refund.

• At the Money or ATM – Options that expire ATM result in a complete return of the amount invested to the client. As a result, if $250 is invested in an option that expired ATM, the return on this investment is $250.

Comment

• Winchesters Charm
      Winchesters Charm commented
      Editing a comment
      Which among ITM, OTM and ATM have the best deal?

Omri how sure are you that most of those calculated returns and refunds applies to all broker site? does this one applies on a particular site only?

Comment

• Wolfpack
      Wolfpack commented
      Editing a comment
      So which among those broker site do have the highest percentage of the returns we are talking about?

• KittyHawk
      KittyHawk commented
      Editing a comment
      So guys can you tell me, what is the minimum and the maximum percentage of returns if you traded and you loose the trade?

• SharkyTail
      SharkyTail commented
      Editing a comment
      KittyHawk this might be the one you are asking,
      Options that expire ITM typically have returns on the order of 70% of the amount invested. This means that for every $200 invested, the amount returned when the option is ITM would be $340, or the initial investment plus $140.

^ Ah~ that possible outcomes pertain only for this broker, 24option. Other brokers do have their own percentage for returns and refunds.

Comment

I never knew that getting a return is possible, what if you failed to trade it correctly, does 24 options offer a return on the investment made, or you just loose your money right away?

Comment

• CallMeTyler
        CallMeTyler commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you can check what they offer first before you go on trading, there are actually a lot of ways you can trade.

May I know how long will it take for a trader to get a refund on the investment made? Will it take longer than withdrawals?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Plus500 offers only CFD service
      Working...
      X