X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I visited 24 option and I have seen about the Free Webinar?

What is this about? And how it is going to help me with my trading?

We offer many different free webinars that can help you learn the ins and outs and become a successful trader . You can register for them by clicking on the link on the free ecourse page in the website. These are all run by professionals with much experience in trading. The webinars are currently available in a number of languages including, english, french, italian, turkish and more, and we are currently working on webinars to be available in all languages.

Comment

• 88TraderzLane
      88TraderzLane commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you 24option for the short explanation.

• KittyHawk
      KittyHawk commented
      Editing a comment
      Are webinars a continuous activity from your site?

thanks 24option. i'll go check it out. by the way, is there a live person who will conduct the webinar or is it an interactive module?

Comment

Hi 24option is there a fee we need to pay for that webinars? OR you simply just have to register?

Comment

That's also my concern. Is that free for those who have accounts in 24option?

Comment

• CreepyTraderGeek
          CreepyTraderGeek commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah will this webinars be open to those individual who doesn't have account on 24option? Or is it exclusively for 24option members only? Please do give us a feedback on this one Mr. 24option?

• TradingGlory99
          TradingGlory99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I want to know if this is exclusive for 24option trader only or other traders are also welcome to attend the free webinars?

ArgusDrake11 I think it is written in the promo page that it is for free, so you don't have to worry about paying any fee at all. And yes you just have to register to gain access.

Comment

I guess it is not exclusively for their registered members, but if you really are interested try to register for an account with them so you can enjoy the webinars for free.

Comment

I think it's over now. I just checked it and this message welcomed me, "This Webinar is over".

Comment

Forex trading is a way that anyone can profit from the movement in value of a large and dynamic range of commodities, assets, stocks and shares. It’s a million dollar industry where you can make a lot of money if you know how to read trends and use the right strategies.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Plus500 offers only CFD service
              Working...
              X