X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many options can I purchase in 24option?

I'm not an aggressive trader but I just want to know if how many options I can purchase in trading with 24option. And is there a limitation on the total value of my open options?

As far as I know purchasing option with them is not limited. However, there is a limitation on the total value of your open options and it is $40,000 at all times.

Comment

You can purchase as many as assets as you want without any limit at 24option.

Comment

• Tabby Thora
        Tabby Thora commented
        Editing a comment
        How about the amount? Are there any limits Morris?

We don't limit the number of options, there is a $75,000 limit on the total value of open positions. which is the highest in the industry.

Comment

Originally posted by 24option
        We don't limit the number of options, there is a $75,000 limit on the total value of open positions. which is the highest in the industry.
        so that means i can purchase as many assets as i like without any restrictions? wow, $75,000 is high enough!

Comment

Oh...it's $75k now? Last time I traded, I was advised that the total value of open positions is $40k like what caleb.kerr said. But thanks for the heads up 24option.

Comment

Oh, other brokers have their limit? Why?

Comment

Limits are set to comply with anti-money laundering practices.

Comment

I’ve read somewhere that the maximum amount for the High/Low option is $15,000. What about for other options?

Comment

Does this amount vary according to currency?

Comment

Yeah, that’s also my question…is it any different per country?

Comment

Originally posted by George Davis View Post
                      I’ve read somewhere that the maximum amount for the High/Low option is $15,000. What about for other options?
                      ...and for other options it is usually $5,000?

Comment

There is no limit in the amount of asset you want to purchase, so sky is the limit.

Comment

There is no limit for the amount of assets you need to purchase but I guess they have a specified about the limited amount for a particular asset, right?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Plus500 offers only CFD service
                          Working...
                          X