X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the most traded Forex currency pair in 24option?

I heard that more and more traders are joining 24option, and it seems they loved Forex so much, so I would love to know which among the currency pairs get the most trades in 24option?

I think needless to say that the USD, JPY and GBP is one of the most popular forex pairs being traded in broker site like 24option. Not because those currencies are popular enough but most of the time US, Japanese and GB market is basically the basis of all the markets in their region. They fluctuate their entire neighbor will fluctuate, if they rise other markets in their regions have to rise with them as well.

Comment

I have to say that BusyBee09 is telling the truth right now! USD, JPY, GBP and EUR as per my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BusyBee09
        I think needless to say that the USD, JPY and GBP is one of the most popular forex pairs being traded in broker site like 24option. Not because those currencies are popular enough but most of the time US, Japanese and GB market is basically the basis of all the markets in their region. They fluctuate their entire neighbor will fluctuate, if they rise other markets in their regions have to rise with them as well.
        Originally posted by 88TraderzLane
        I have to say that BusyBee09 is telling the truth right now! USD, JPY, GBP and EUR as per my opinion.
        I have to agree with them 100%

Comment

The USD, GBP, EUR and JPY I guess is one of the most traded currency pair in the world of binary options.

Comment

• Wolfpack
            Wolfpack commented
            Editing a comment
            You need to pair them all and you get the most traded pairs of forex

• Blackcomb
            Blackcomb commented
            Editing a comment
            You just have to add the AUD and CAD to those list Argus

particularly these currency pairs...
          GBP/USD
          USD/JPY
          EUR/USD

Comment

• CrazyBinary13
            CrazyBinary13 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah you are right with those pairs, they are the most traded currency pairs in binary options no matter what broker site you are into.

Ok need to agree with all of you, so I just pair JPY, GBP, USD and EUR and I will get the pairing that I need. But do you have any idea which amongst those pair is on top of the list?

Comment

those 3 currency pairs have a 85% return of investment. highly profitable pairs.

Comment

I think the most traded so far is USD/GBP USD/EUR USD/JPY it's only base on my observance

Comment

• Drei
                Drei commented
                Editing a comment
                You are quite right about it Flash Django

EUR/USD and USD/GBP are the most traded ones.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Plus500 offers only CFD service
              Working...
              X