X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24Option vs Other Brokers... which is better for 60 seconds binary options

I'm a new trader and I heard that 60 seconds options gives you an opportunity to make a large amount of money. Do you think 24option is the best is the best option for me to start my trade with? But banc de binary provides 70 - 91% ROI than the 89% ROI 24option provides. Or I shouldn't get involve myself in this option since i'm a newbie, can I handle the potential risk?

All brokers will offer about the same ROI in 60 seconds. what you really need, is a good reliable broker in which you can trust since 60 seconds can make you fast money it can also take you down, that's why i trade with 777 binary ,with assitance in 3 languages, a friendly page, updated prices and good returns.

Comment

60 seconds expiry time has brought a revolution in the binary option world. It is most recommended only for experienced traders because of the risks involved. It requires research, strategy and a lot of patience. For someone who already trade this option with this broker, 60 second strategy is quite complicated but 24option is a great platform to utilize this. The experts in this trading platform provides reliable updates and news regarding the market. That means that you can easily make your decisions, without doing a lot of research.

Comment

60 Second binary options is one of the new innovation in the binary options trading world. Wherein you need to trade within a period of 60 seconds, though it's kinda exciting where you can put and call an option in a very short time, but you don't have time to see some market analysis so you can have a better perspective of the entity you are going to invest to or purchase. Comparatively speaking, I would love to join the 24 option's 60 second trading simply because they offer the lowest investment, starting from $5 unlike the other binary trading sites, they offer $10 as their lowest investment.

Comment

• CallMeTyler
          CallMeTyler commented
          Editing a comment
          60 second trade is actually very risky kind of trade, but it is somehow exciting because you can see the results faster than the regular binary options trade that has a window of 30 mins for each assets you are trading, while you need to have a discipline when you trade with 60 seconds to avoid loosing a lot of investment.

wow, $5? what type of assets can you trade with that amount?

Comment

• SharkyTail
          SharkyTail commented
          Editing a comment
          There are at least 37 assets you can trade with that amount of money but we will try to make a confirmation first about this one.

• Winchesters Charm
          Winchesters Charm commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah there is no confirmation yet for this query. Not a valid amount I guess, so we need to stick with the $25 minimum

I've been interested trading 60 seconds and checking out other brokers which offer this type of option. Blue Mountain is right, this broker offers the lowest investment to start a trade in 60 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mountain
          60 Second binary options is one of the new innovation in the binary options trading world. Wherein you need to trade within a period of 60 seconds, though it's kinda exciting where you can put and call an option in a very short time, but you don't have time to see some market analysis so you can have a better perspective of the entity you are going to invest to or purchase. Comparatively speaking, I would love to join the 24 option's 60 second trading simply because they offer the lowest investment, starting from $5 unlike the other binary trading sites, they offer $10 as their lowest investment.
          I love the idea of trading $5 for every 60 second trade, I am going to try it sooner.

Comment

I thought the minimun amount of investment for them is $25? as per 24option said, But you can trade as low as $5?

Comment

Originally posted by Osterhagen2012
              I thought the minimun amount of investment for them is $25? as per 24option said, But you can trade as low as $5?
              Oh...which one is actually correct? I ask them about the minimum trade and they said $25. I'm interested on trading 60 seconds with them.

Comment

24option provide a real time and accurate price of the assets and are highly reliable. The accuracy of the value of an asset plays an important role in binary options especially in 60 seconds trading. Even a slight delay or malfunction of the broker could prove costly to you.

Comment

Originally posted by AryanRoss
                  Originally posted by Osterhagen2012
                  Oh...which one is actually correct? I ask them about the minimum trade and they said $25. I'm interested on trading 60 seconds with them.
                  Yes. $25 is the minimum trade with 60 seconds in 24option.

Comment

$25 is the minimum trading requirement for 60 secs trade? I thought it was as minimal as $5? What happened with that?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Plus500 offers only CFD service
                    Working...
                    X