X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24option education pack

I saw an ad about 24option having an education package. Has anyone here tried it and is it worth it?

I was able to avail of this education pack and based on my experience, yes there's a high value for the benefits included. The minimum deposited is $500 and you'll get the following:

Personal manager
    Interactive eBook
    SMS signals
    Notifications
    Market news
    eBook
    1-on-1 training
    VOD
    24/7 support
    Webinar

It's a limited time offer so I'd suggest that you avail it before it expires.

Comment

This is a good offer if you consider yourself as a novice trader. You need not to look elsewhere to learn more about binary options because all you need to do is deposit, which you will eventually use for your trading and learn something to help you profit more by utilizing the education pack from 24option.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus View Post
        This is a good offer if you consider yourself as a novice trader. You need not to look elsewhere to learn more about binary options because all you need to do is deposit, which you will eventually use for your trading and learn something to help you profit more by utilizing the education pack from 24option.
        I think that even expert traders would benefit from this Education pack because of the 1-on-1 training and webinars that will keep you posted of all the recent updates in the world of trading binaries.

Comment

Novice and expert trader could benefit from this Education pack, and I suggest that you guys hurry up so you can avail of the promot.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainiac Boy View Post
            Novice and expert trader could benefit from this Education pack, and I suggest that you guys hurry up so you can avail of the promot.
            How long does this promotion runs?

Comment

Originally posted by Donex Bots View Post

How long does this promotion runs?
              Have you verified the validity of this promotion?

Comment

I think this promotion is over now.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Plus500 offers only CFD service
                Working...