X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binary Options for new traders

Hello everybody I heard that it is very easy to earn money while trading with binary options? But is it good for a person with lesser financial knowledge to go for it?

Denis Hodzic I think you don't need a professional knowledge on financial matters to be successful with your every trade with binary options.

Comment

If you are thinking of making money without having financial knowledge then you are on the right track, binary options can fulfill your dream. It doesn’t require any financial knowledge and it can be traded by any individual. Normally when you go for options trading you have to read some books or get a thorough knowledge about the product and predict the market with uncertain return and huge risk. Binary options would provide fixed returns without taking huge risks, your risk will be only limited to your invested amount but returns are huge as comparable to risk and duration. There are various brokers that provide binary trading like 24 options, Trade Rush, NRG Binary etc.

Comment

I think you may not be needing a comprehensive financial background to deal with binary options but you still need to study the market movement to be able to create a more profitable environment for your trading.

Comment

• MacMoney
          MacMoney commented
          Editing a comment
          I am interested about binary options trading but I haven't no enough knowledge about binary tradings. I want to know about this. Can you provide me a source about binary options?

It is true that being a non-financial person it is very difficult to do trading in financial instruments without sufficient knowledge but binary trading is all together different aspects of trading, you don’t have to be a financial wizard to trade binary options.

I have been trading binary options for the last 3 months, I didn’t posses any financial background but within a week I become well versed with the binary trading system. It gives you real return, you can have return up to 90% within a short period of time and beauty is that you can trade many number of times in a day because it provides a trading system for 1 minutes, 30 minutes to 1 day, it is upon you how many times you would like to trade in a day. In the last 3 months I did around 70 trades with 50 successful trades and net earnings of $300 with a minimum investment of only $20 in each trade.

Comment

If you Really like to trade binary then I would like to suggest first you through and learn basic knowledge of all the instruments like commodities (Gold, silver, oil) , Currency ( GBP, US $, AUD $ etc.), Indices (Dow Jones IA, BSE, S & P 500, Hang Sang, Nikkei etc.) and stock ( Apple, Google, GM etc.). No one can master all these instruments but you should pick up any instrument and start trading with it and eventually over a period of time you will get accustomed to many of these instruments. While trading with binary you just have to predict the movement of price for a particular instrument you would like to trade within a specified time frame. Suppose you want to trade Apple stock and current market price of apple is $ 400, your binary option broker asks you to predict the price movement in a next one hour and for that he will give you returns @ 80%. You can choose either the price would go up or goes down, if after one hour prices moved in your predicted direction then you would earn an 80 % return on your investment or else you lose your investment. Binary trading is more like gambling but if you apply common sense and follow current news trend then you can fetch good returns in your favor.

Comment

I am really excited after reading all these comments, I tried binary trading as a nascent trader a few years ago but I didn’t take it very seriously however now I have been doing it consistently for the last 6 months and earning good returns. My suggestion to new bee is you should learn economy; political and domestic condition as changes in these environments affects movement of price

Comment

• MacMoney
              MacMoney commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for your nice suggestion. It is really helpful,

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion, I am going to dig further about binary trading before going live. Thnx. once again …...

Comment

Quite an interesting post here, guys... any more links that will give a favorable trade for us all. And were hoping it could be free!

Comment

Binary Options are very risky product. If you are good in analysis in both technically and fundamentally then definitely you may be the winner. But if you are beginner or don't know about binary option you can loose your entire money. So before try live you can choose demo for practice.

Comment

binary trade do involve risks but if you know how to study the market movement and stuff that involves everything financially then you should be able to counter act on the risks involved. Good luck on your trading.

Comment

What is this?

Comment

With the help of some indicators and oscillators everything will be easier

Comment

Binary Trading options is the best Binary Alternative program in the marketplace. Make as much as 81% on the expense. For novices as well as state-of-the-art merchants.

Comment

I think Binary options and trading with them is very difficult to do. When trading with binary options you are trading with currencies within countries. An example would be that you would trade the EUR currency to the USD currency if it was a profitable trade.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Plus500 offers only CFD service
                          Working...
                          X