X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended number of brokers to deal with?

Hi all. I've been into the BO world for the past 2 months and currently i'm gaining my confidence. so far i'm trading with one broker only, and it has been ok. as i've mentioned, i'm still considered a beginner and therefore i know patience is needed. i've heard and read many times that it is very recommended to trade with more than 1 broker at once for many reasons, and i got the logic behind it. i'm willing to join another broker to test it out, so first of all - any recommended broker off real users' experience? and more than that - what is the recommended number of brokers for me to deal with at this point now?

thanks in advance.

anyone?
    btw the broker i'm dealing with currently is topoption. does anybody else here trade with them?

Comment

hi, why dont you try with Finpari?

Comment

binarymate for binary and 10markets for forex. thats my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by layla_42 View Post
          anyone?
          btw the broker i'm dealing with currently is topoption. does anybody else here trade with them?
          Yes, I was but recently not.

Comment

What's the deal now? What are the best brokers at the moment?

Comment

It depends on your trading strategy. With more brokers there are more trades to be made with higher variance. Start with one and slowly add more brokers if they match with your trading preference.

Comment

I think that 24option remain a top choice for binary options trading, and right now they have decreased the amount of initial deposit required. they sliced it from 250 to $100 now.

Comment

If you want to try a new broker for your binary options trading, I suggest that you give finrally a try and expect some bonuses for yourself.

Comment

I think it's better to choose one company to trade with than work with several brokers.

Comment

There are different brokers available. But according to me Iq option is one of the best brokers available where you can trade risk free. But I must tell you that you should have proper knowledge about it.

Comment

You can sort the list using payout, minimum deposit, bonus offers or if the operator is regulated or not. You can also read full reviews of each broker, helping you make the best choice. Below the comparison list is some advice on how to pick the best trading platform for you, as this will often come down to your personal requirements and need.
                        Do you want to know which are the best binary brokers for traders in South Africa? Read here and see how to trade profitable with safe binary brokers.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Plus500 offers only CFD service
                        Working...
                        X