X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payperex and coinbull are fake

Please beware of Payperex and Coinbull - 100% Scam

I invested 45% of my retirement payment on Payperex and Coinbull with the mindset of getting it multiplied and enjoying a better retirement life. It was sweet and smooth from the start, withdrawals were easy and consistent until it gets to a point I started to be denied withdrawals and that was how I lost all money, I couldn't get my investment amount back not talk of the bonuses. I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later found a link from a Quora user who explained that they were able to recover his funds through Hacknet Agency, Visit {{ w w w Hacknet.agency }} to hire an expert for you retrieval . I contacted them and gave them a trial . Right now i feel obligated to recommend their services to anyone who is having withdrawal issues.

Thank you for sharing your horrible experience with Payperex and coinbull. It is always sad to hear about how someone got scammed. People wont be going to invest in Payperex and Coinbull after reading your article. This will help in the downfall of scammers which is good anyways.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Plus500 offers only CFD service
    Working...
    X