X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best binary broker in South Africa?

For those who are based in South Africa, which binary broker would you recommend? I see a lot of brokers online but I'm not sure which one is trusted here in my country.

You might want to try 24option. They have a local support for South African clients.

Comment

24option and Stockpair. Tried both of these brands and had no issues getting my money back. I'm from SA by the way.

Comment

I'm currently trading with HighLow and I'm satisfied with their service. They support South African clients.

Comment

Try 24option. They also have a local support # for traders in your country.

Comment

Personally I would recommend 24option and High Low. I have an account with these two and so far my trades are doing good.

Comment

I think it is better to trade with highlow because they are regulated and accommodate traders from different part of the globe.

Comment

were you guys able to find which brokers were good for South Africans?

Comment

After the closure of different binary options broker, I think that 24option remains the top choice for South African traders.

Comment

MY RECOMMENDED BROKER IS 24OPTIONS AS I HAVE MADE SEVERALWITHDRAWALS .
                    I can tell you that BINARY OPTIONS/FOREX TRADING pays...I am glad to share with you my success story today... Trading binary Options or Forex can create a constant Cash flow in your financial life for sure but Here is my little advise, you should know that binary options trading is not a play ground you must understand how to read the trends and also have a good strategy thanks to a very honest TRADER i came across, who has helped me and a few of my friends making up to $4,910 on weekly basis managing a live trading account for me with only a minimum start as i don,t have time to place trade myself due to my day-time work.
                    I WILL RECOMMEND WARNER BINARY OPTIONS AND FOREX TRADING SERVICES FOR ANY ONE here who truly desire a second source of INCOME
                    as withdrawals are process directly into your local BANK account or BITCOINS, PAYEER, NETELLER , SKRILL weekly/monthly on a profit share..
                    EMAIL ID>>( warnerbinaryoptionstrade.fx@gmail.com)
                    SKYPE ID >( warnerbinaryoptions )

Comment

Join our telegram channel for free trading signals and also get free training materials to become an expert independent trader

follow this link to our channel

t.me/binaryoptionforfree

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Plus500 offers only CFD service
                      Working...