X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best binary broker in South Africa?

For those who are based in South Africa, which binary broker would you recommend? I see a lot of brokers online but I'm not sure which one is trusted here in my country.

You might want to try 24option. They have a local support for South African clients.

Comment

24option and Stockpair. Tried both of these brands and had no issues getting my money back. I'm from SA by the way.

Comment

I'm currently trading with HighLow and I'm satisfied with their service. They support South African clients.

Comment

Try 24option. They also have a local support # for traders in your country.

Comment

Personally I would recommend 24option and High Low. I have an account with these two and so far my trades are doing good.

Comment

I think it is better to trade with highlow because they are regulated and accommodate traders from different part of the globe.

Comment

were you guys able to find which brokers were good for South Africans?

Comment

After the closure of different binary options broker, I think that 24option remains the top choice for South African traders.

Comment

MY RECOMMENDED BROKER IS 24OPTIONS AS I HAVE MADE SEVERALWITHDRAWALS .
                    I can tell you that BINARY OPTIONS/FOREX TRADING pays...I am glad to share with you my success story today... Trading binary Options or Forex can create a constant Cash flow in your financial life for sure but Here is my little advise, you should know that binary options trading is not a play ground you must understand how to read the trends and also have a good strategy thanks to a very honest TRADER i came across, who has helped me and a few of my friends making up to $4,910 on weekly basis managing a live trading account for me with only a minimum start as i don,t have time to place trade myself due to my day-time work.
                    I WILL RECOMMEND WARNER BINARY OPTIONS AND FOREX TRADING SERVICES FOR ANY ONE here who truly desire a second source of INCOME
                    as withdrawals are process directly into your local BANK account or BITCOINS, PAYEER, NETELLER , SKRILL weekly/monthly on a profit share..
                    EMAIL ID>>( warnerbinaryoptionstrade.fx@gmail.com)
                    SKYPE ID >( warnerbinaryoptions )

Comment

Join our telegram channel for free trading signals and also get free training materials to become an expert independent trader

follow this link to our channel

t.me/binaryoptionforfree

Comment

I have to come out of the dark to help traders. With my Binary option and Forex strategies, I have made profit in the past 3 years and now I make £20,000 every week. After changing a lot of strategies, I and my associates have decided to share this one since it's a success. It is the least I can do for beginners or people who have lost much to binary options and are looking for the right strategy which I am willing to help for free. Email me via my email vijaykumarthudi@gmail.com for help.

Comment

Daily, thousand of traders wants to get all important information about binary options brokers. Before they decide to make a first step and deposit with a specific broker, traders want to know all information related to the broker they choose. So here are the list of brokers which you may trust. These are top brokers in South Africa from last few years.
                          Looking for a binary broker? Check out our list of honest and objective reviews and choose the broker that will bring you profit.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamJac View Post
                            Daily, thousand of traders wants to get all important information about binary options brokers. Before they decide to make a first step and deposit with a specific broker, traders want to know all information related to the broker they choose. So here are the list of brokers which you may trust. These are top brokers in South Africa from last few years.
                            Thanks. I will look at this.

Comment

Are you interested in binary option and bitcoin? I'm an account manager willing to help those that have lost their money to Scammer in one way or another trading. I give you my word that i will meet up with the following criteria
                              $1000 get $14,000
                              $1,500 get $19,000
                              $2,500 get $25,000
                              $4,500 get $30,000 - You can create your own account with our recommended broker, then you have access to it at any time, and send me the detail for management - 92% guaranty profit, With a minimum investment of $250 ? Payout within {24} hours after the end of every trading period, contact us on email via fs749064@gmail.com My strategies are free of cost. No hidden charge.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Plus500 offers only CFD service
                              Working...
                              X