X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any locally regulated brokerage in South Africa?

Just curious. Other countries regulate binary options brokers but I haven't heard of any brokerage here in South Africa that is licensed. Are there any brokers that are regulated here?

As far as I know, no brokerage is licensed by the Financial Services Board. I could be wrong though..

Comment

No broker is currently licensed by them. You just need to be careful in choosing the broker to trade with.

Comment

None that I know of so I think it's better to stick to the way you have always been trading. So far you can trust them then you have nothing to worry about if it's licensed in your country or not.

Comment

Join our telegram channel for free trading signals and also get free training materials to become an expert independent trader follow this link to our channel t.me/binaryoptionforfree

Comment

I made a promise to a man to spread the good news of my success if i started making profits on binary options, and am happy to say i am currently doing so,i contacted him a month ago pleading my case, eventually he showed me his method of trading and now i make thousands weekly, he deserves all my praise and acknowledgement because he changed my life i lost a lot to scam brokers and useless signals and indicators, but now i get signals automatically generated in seconds.Thanks to you Vijay Kumar i love you men. hey if you want what i got contact him like i did maybe he will share his knowledge with you, here is his e-mail address vijaykumarthudi@gmail.com

Comment

I have a binary trading software that provides a 65-80% trend expectancy with above 80% accuracy. With I'm presently having a win rate of 0.8×0.8 = 64%. I am not selling this software but I am prepared to go into strategic partnership with traders. E-mail me for details. Walter <misterl.walter@gmail.com>

Comment

Have you been cheated by your broker either by stocking your funds or mismanagements of your invested funds, worry not for i have found few steps i used to recover all my lost funds from a broker in few days without charges. i will gladly share it with anyone going through bad times with any broker. feel free to reach me on serenamcathur@gmail.com

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Plus500 offers only CFD service
                Working...
                X