X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the simplest strategy in binary options trading for a beginner?

What kind of binary options strategy will work for a beginner like me. What kind of strategy will be easier to understand and easier to apply when you are trading binary options?

As you gain experience in trading binary options on different platform, you will develop your own binary option strategy. These strategies are unique to each individual investor as they take into account all the risk involved and that they are willing to bear, the current market environment and understanding of financial market movements. Taking some time out to consider the various binary options strategies is a worthy exercise for any investor, regardless of skill level. Identifying your risk profile and outlining your financial goals is an essential step in developing your binary option strategy. Once an investor has identified these aspects of their financial plan, they can begin to determine which one of the binary options strategies is right for them.

Comment

Learn to trade with Forex first because that is the easiest way you can learn the ways of binary options and also the functionality of different platforms. You don't actually need a mastery of the rise and fall of the stock market, you just have to know when to strike the call and put options with your binary trading. Be aggressive but not too much, and learn the patience while you do trading with binaries, it will help you a lot.

Comment

The best strategy in trading with binary options is to know what you are trading, if you studied closely about the market you wanted to trade then you wouldn't be guessing if the value will be rising or not, you may probably have an idea how your market is flowing at any given time. And that will be the easiest strategy I can give you as an advice.

Comment

The simplest strategy I can suggest for beginners is to start trading with binary options with the smallest amount of investment, you don't actually to start out investing big, you have to study the market rise and splurges because a single pip will get you into trading failure or successful trading. Just start out with small investment and your trading will be just fine.

Comment

The risk reversal binary options strategy is basically a binary options trading technique aimed at reversing the risks required with options trading. It is viewed as as a hedging strategy, but seems to be more an arbitrage since it consists of both purchasing and selling out of money options at the same time without paying added costs.

Comment

Try the Long Shot Binary Option Strategy. In the long shot strategy, we are buying an option that is far out of the money, in the hopes that the currency pair will move a long distance to cross the purchased strike price, our finish line. We risk a small amount of money with the prospect of a large payout. Our gains will be large, and out losses small. However, this strategy has a low chance of success. The idea is that it only needs to success one in 5 times to see a real profit.

Comment

You all have an outstanding suggestions, and hope I would have the chance to apply it to my future binary endeavor.

Comment

The very basic strategy you need to understand and practice in binary options is to study and analyze the market carefully, never take for granted all the indications and the signals being supplied to you online.

Comment

Have you heard of "Risk Free" strategy? Is that possible?

Comment

I'd go for hedging.

Comment

The simplest strategy for a binary trade is never trade more than what you have in your funds. Because of you do, will be left empty handed in the end, just go for risks and trading that involves a low amount of investment and go for something you know you are sure trading. You don't have to follow the bullish and the bearish approach as long as you know how to control and handle yourself during the trade.

Comment

thanks a lot for the input guys! highly appreciate it

Comment

When I started my adventure with binary options I stick to one rule. Pick 3-4 assets or currency pairs and stick to them. Read about them, follow how they change on the market and learn them by heart. I think it is much better approach then trading 10 different assets at one time.

Comment

Binary options, in my understanding, requires going by a concrete strategy, and not breaking the boundaries of it.

For instance, set yourself a limit never to trade more than 5% of your capital on a single trade.

Also limit yourself to only 2-3 trades a day, and be consistent.

Another tip is that even if your account is overflowing with winning trades, and you are in a high profit - be careful to upscale your risk!!! People tend to think - "Hey, I won a few times, this is easy!! Why don't I just put my whole capital!" This is how traders lose their socks.

They start with small trades, $20-$50 and then try their luck with $500 and then $1,000 per trade if they are on a winning streak.

Don't let your emotions control you, and it's possible to profit a lot from Binary options if done correctly and with self-discipline.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Plus500 offers only CFD service
                              Working...
                              X