X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronerown, your comment really helped me and obviously helps all of us. Informations are likely to be true. Thank you for the post.

Comment

I have gone through all the above post.What I see is a general way to find scam in any field. The point will be much clearer if we become specific.

For example
      1. If you say do research about the broker how should you do?What all qualities to check.
      2. If you speak about finding a scam in a system then we should say what all parameters to check. Why should we check all those parameters.

So why should it be like this?

Two main reasons(There are more obviously).

1. The point we make will be specific for the reader and it will be very clearer on the action point.
      2. If you see other peoples idea you will get your own bounce so that idea will be taken to the next level.

Comment

traders should not just listen to advertising, do some research basic stuff like checking forexpeacearmy for feeds, brokers whois. there are bad brokers with good marketing that makes them look more than what they really are!

Comment

You won't be scam if you know how to do the first legwork before joining binary options.

Comment

Originally posted by danyos View Post
            traders should not just listen to advertising, do some research basic stuff like checking forexpeacearmy for feeds, brokers whois. there are bad brokers with good marketing that makes them look more than what they really are!
            forexpeacearmy? That makes me laugh! What is forexpeacearmy? It's just a site which uploads information. It's a way of manipulating opinions! I wanted to leave a review about my broker, but they refused to publish it! Why? Because it's not profitable for them perhaps?

Comment

I feel amazed that time and time after people get scam they repeat same thing again! No one needs to be genius to know that what looks scam, smell scam, sound scam is ACTUALLY scam! The biggest issue is people think that there are broker who really care about them and so much that they are going to give 100-200% Bonus just like that, if they were to genuinely offer something like that than they would simply get bankrupt. But since their actual intention is never to let newbies gain from the buildup freebie they offer, it works perfectly and most people fall into this losing their hard earn money. So in short if one needs to avoid scam than stop getting greedy! One thing that I will definitely like to add is that just last week I talked to a senior journalist and he referred me to Firedman-Haezerachi law firm

Comment

You won't get scammed if you won't let others scam you. Don't be too greedy when trading, bonus that looks larger than life means that there is something sinister about the offer.

Comment

Me and my wife had money issues and started binary trading. We invested all our capital and lost virtually every dime we had. I searched the web for every possible help i couldn't get on strategies and ended way more indebted, Until i saw a comment by Gray Gilbert and regained all i lost to brokers ,our situation changed for the better. Now we have no debts and also have a steady income. If you have withdrawal, funding ,complaints and trading issues Mr Gray can help you. Write him up : graytradings@gmail.com ,,,

Comment

many of this brokers are not true, the took my funds without any good reason till i was able to find the easy steps i used to recover all my funds within few days without any charge, i will gladly help any one going through hard times with any broker if you will feel free to contact me. serenamcathur@gmail.com

Comment

I also fell victim to this scam broker, TradeThunder. They refused my withdrawal request instead kept on asking me to deposit more money. When I refused they stopped picking up my calls! After loosing more money to lawyers and what not claiming they could help, I was finally able to recover my money with the help of a professional I read about on the darknet. Lesson learn't! I'm happy to share my experience. Feel free to reach me on tgermaine173@gmail.com

Comment

I also fell victim to this scam broker, TradeThunder. They refused my withdrawal request instead kept on asking me to deposit more money. When I refused they stopped picking up my calls! After loosing more money to lawyers and what not claiming they could help, I was finally able to recover my money with the help of a professional I read about on the darknet. Lesson learn't! I'm happy to share my experience. Feel free to reach me on tgermaine173@gmail.com

Comment

If you have any issue of lost funds with your broker, manager or any company at all kindly get in touch with me call or whatsapp +441618504197 me let's discuss on your funds retrieval, they can't get away with your funds

Comment

Hi Guys! How do you feel about investing in brokers company and no returns? I invested in several brokers company and almost lost my investments. There are some good parts and some bad ones for investing your hard earned money. I was introduced to Ali Jeff by my co-worker, though he was tough to deal with. I deposited upfront payment of %10 for progressive processing of my recovery. Lo and behold i received a transfer of my lost $326,000 after 48 hours. Thanks to Ali for the help and assisting me in trading currently too with watchdogs brokers company. If you have same issue or want to join trading in Binary or forex crypto currency investment, kindly Email aliautojeff at gmail dot com .. skype brasch dot adolf 2 WhatsApp . Plus one two six seven five seven one three nine seven eight . He will make your transactions successfully

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Plus500 offers only CFD service
                            Working...
                            X